First Blog Post!
After a year of using Instagram + Facebook as my blogging platform, I finally took the leap to officially launch my blog! To be honest, the moments leading up to this have had me second guessing this launch but with a little faith, self-love + encouragement from my tribe, I couldn’t be more thrilled to share this with all of you! I appreciate you being here + sharing this space with me.
Let me take this first bit to tell you a little about myself!
- My name is Diana B (nice to meet you) + I’m the Queen B of my crew + love every chaotic second of it.
- I'm a California girl at heart, born + raised in the Bay Area. But I can honestly say that I found myself + flourished in British Columbia.
- I’m a Mom of 3 energetic + enthusiastic boys, Logan (10), Landon (5) + Lawson (2).
- I married my high school bestie, Matthew, but didn’t fall in love with him until my mid twenties. I seriously can’t imagine doing life without him - he truly is my gift from God.
- If you’ve wandered around my site, you might have noticed I am a certified event coordinator + consultant who specializes in intimate gatherings. When I’m not coordinating + consulting, I’m taking portraits of beautiful peeps like you. I absolutely love what I do! 10 years ago, I wanted to be a celebrity personal trainer + never once thought my path would lead me here.
- I am passionate about all things LOVE + truly believe that my life’s purpose is to spread love to everyone along my path + share my testimonies of God's grace. I am constantly amazed by the work God has done + continues to do in my life. My faith has been tested on a number of occasions, but my heart remains steady on God.
So how did I get here you might ask? We all have a story, right? I have wanted to share mine for years but have never been brave enough to do so. In my eyes, my story is complex but can also be encouraging to those who have dealt with issues such as trauma, separation, uncertainty, questions of self-worth, strength, faith + the list goes on and on. As this space slowly unfolds, so will my story. Just thinking about it now, I can feel all of my emotions resurfacing but I’m finally ready to share them with you, so I hope you stick around to hear.
This blog is a raw extension of me. My life is more than a highlight reel + I want to open my heart + share that world with you!
This space wasn’t just for me to share my story + reflect but I created this as an overflow of my daily conversations with parents, couples, young entrepreneurs, believers + those who just need a little encouragement or a loving place they can turn to. My hope is to create a loving space for everyone. A place where you can relate + find hope, even in the darkest hours. I’m here with LOVE because we all know the world needs more of it + I have been blessed with so much, so embrace it + let it in! Since family life + my passions collide to make me who I am, I'll be sharing a bit of everything here. You'll not only find love + inspiration but you’ll also find a little lifestyle, a little behind the scenes of work, a little marriage + a whole lot of motherhood! Thanks for hangin with me here + following along! I appreciate you + hope you find comfort + love in this space.
Photography: Olivia Ann Photography